Slice 320 of 365
I tweaked the Pledge of allegiance recently. I also recently discussed the ten commandments. Well put two and two together. Today I give you my ten commandments.
- Thou shall never hurt animals
I am not exactly a pet person. If you treat your pet like your kid we probably won’t get along, but that doesn’t mean I want any harm to come to them
- Thou shall not try to pass their animals off as service animals so they can take them wherever the hell they want
- Thou shalt not hurt each other
Not physically or mentally, or what ever. Just don’t do it.
- Thou shall not tailgate
You know who you are
- Thou shall not be selfish
Self explanatory I hope
- Thou shall not take the flying spaghetti monster’s name in vain, without good reason of course
Use your judgment
- Thou shall not remove their shoes on a plane
- Thou shall not say there, when they mean they’re or their
- Thou shall not dis the bookstore
Your kindle can kiss my hardcover
- Thou shalt not be an asshole
I have been known to occasionally break this one pretty hard
I think I need to rewrite the Deceleration of Independence and the Constitution.