Slice 275 of 365
Feeling a little lazy today, so I’m going to use other peoples writings. Haven’t done anything silly in a bit anyway. I’m going to list some quotes (some famous, some not so famous) and leave a word or two out. See if you can fill in the missing word(s). One point per word and bonus points if you know who said it.
- I like ________; it wakes up the brain cells.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your ________.
- I love ________ ________ more than any woman I have ever known. (two words)
- Let’s face it, a nice creamy __________ cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
- I hear and I forget. I see and I __________. I do and I understand.
- If you tell the _______, you don’t have to remember anything.
- Better to remain silent and be thought a ______ than to speak out and ______ all doubt. (two words)
- Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ___________ and conscientious stupidity.
- The function of muscle is to pull and not to push, except in the case of the _________ and the __________. (two words)
- Life would be _______ if it weren’t ________. (two words)