Slice 118 of 365
10. Life got in the way. I mean literally, there was a giant sized Life game that I couldn’t get around.
9. It wasn’t my turn to use the brain today.
8. Seven of my fingers went on strike, two called in sick and the last one is just a screw up.
7. The voices in my head argued all day and I couldn’t concentrate.
6. The laws of gravity were unavailable in my house today and I spent all day on the ceiling.
5. I’m actually a superhero and today was a particularly busy day due to a super villain convention in Vegas.
4. I spent the day trying to figure out the ending to Lost and went insane.
3. I was time traveling all day and got back too late, I know, ironic, right?
2. I accidentally looked at Medusa.
And the number one reason I couldn’t write today…
1. It’s Obamas fault.