Slice 110 of 365
Nope not the show, although I do love to watch it.
Was a long, frustratingly, tiring day so I’m just going to so some movie trivia. More specifically, just famous movies lines. You get one point for getting the movie correct and one point for the character who said it and a bonus point for naming the actual actor.
So there are three possible points for each line and I’ll do ten so a perfect score is 30.
These are in no particular order and I’m choosing randomly.
1. “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.”
2. “No wire hangers, ever!”
3. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.”
4. “Listen to me, mister. You’re my knight in shining armor. Don’t you forget it. You’re going to get back on that horse, and I’m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we’re gonna go, go, go!”
5. “You’re gonna need a bigger boat” – ad libbed fyi.
6. “I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.”
7. “As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again.”
8. “You’ve got to ask yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?’ Well, do ya, punk?”
9. “You know how to whistle, don’t you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.”
10. “There’s no crying in baseball!”
At least five of these should be gimmes.
I’ll think about posting the answers. Not exactly smug when you can search any of them.